Today, on December 30, 2021, the President of the Institute of Entrepreneurship Education and Innovation, Mrs. Zrinka Valetić, on behalf of the project consortium signed a grant agreement for the BIOPLAnet project, funded by the European Social Fund under the tender “Capacity building of civil society STEM ”.
With project partners Carpe Diem, an association for encouraging and developing the creative and social potential of children, youth and adults, Association for the Promotion of Creative and Healthy Life “Otok”, Association for Creative Social Work , Fablab Association for the Promotion of Digital Fabrication , Faculty of Architecture Univeristy of Zagreb and Technical Museum Nikola Tesla goal of the project is to organize and execute following activities:
1. Conduct 20 trainings to strengthen STEM and teaching skills
2. Conduct four study visits
3. Participate in 22 national and foreign fairs and conferences
4. Set up six sets of interactive popular science installations
5. Hold six presentations on permanent exhibitions
6. Purchase a vehicle and convert it into a mobile circular economy awareness center with a focus on plastic recycling
7. Conduct five multi-day interactive workshops
8. Organize a summer camp
9. Conduct 50 one-day promo events throughout Croatia
10. Organize a BIOPLANet Fest conference
More about the project soon.